1.4

Arts reproduction

I have order a picture last december and receive it a month later. Everything was all right, the painting was really good and I was satisfied. But their website said that the price you paid included all the taxes, that they provide a tax free shipment and so on. But when I receive my order, I receive also an ups invoice ...

When I try to contact artsheavens... to tell them about it, nobody is there to answer. Many mails was send already an still no answer.

So it is the last time that I will order from this company which is not reliable at all.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "they have to pay the ups invoice" as the author lost $43. laurette.lambin is overall dissatisfied with Arts Heaven. The most disappointing about art reproduction at Arts Heaven was no answer at all , but reviewer liked products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arts Heaven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Arts Heaven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arts Heaven?

Comments